Brik Porto (x1)
The Brik Porto tile plays with the traditional colours of red brick. It achieves the industrial vibe of an exposed brick accent wall without the actual hassle. Its matte finish and grey grout will add a touch of urban cool to your kitchen backsplash or powder room.
- Install directly onto existing tiles or smooth surfaces.
- Durable, resistant to humidity and heat. However, it is strongly advised not to install them where they will come into direct contact with water.
- Robust and resistant to heat from stovetops and around a fireplace. Must not exceed a temperature of 49°C (120°F).
- Easy to reposition at installation and become permanently affixed after 48 hours, once pressure is applied.
- Easy to remove with little to no damage, depending on the surface (renter-friendly).
- Gel component called Gel-O (3D effect).
- No yellowing or cracking over time.