Return to the list of tiles
1. Clean the surface with a degreasing agent such as TSP.
2. On a flat and clean surface, draw a straight horizontal line with pencil to mark where the top of your tile will line up to.
3. Start your installation from the leftside of the wall to be sure the grout marked "OVERLAP" is on the right side.
4. On the first tile of the row, cut the left excess using a box cutter.
5. Remove the protective film from the back of your tile and apply the tile to your wall on the horizontal line that you marked.
6. Apply one tile after another assuring that the tiles are straight and overlapped.
7. When layering, make sure that the small black lines* are aligned and one over the other.
8. Repeat the process for the entire wall, removing the excess at the beginning and end of the rows if needed.
9. After 48 hours, your Smart Tiles have now become permanently applied to the wall. All you have to do now is sit back and enjoy!
About our Smart Adhesive: Our specially engineered adhesive doesn't feel sticky? That's simply because it isn't meant to stick to your skin! We formulated it so it allows you to reposition the tiles during installation and it will set firmly onto the wall within 48 hours after being stuck to you surface. So as much as it is possible, do not touch the adhesive with your fingers while installing, press firmly once the tile is in the right spot and you'll be set for years of enjoyment with your new decor!For the fireplace mantle: The BRIKS can be installed on a surface whose temperature does not exceed 49°C (120 °F). Above all, it is important to avoid any direct contact with a heat source or direct exposure to an open flame.
What To Do Before Installing Smart Tiles
How to Install and Reposition Smart Tiles
How to Clean Your Wall Before Installing Smart Tiles
How to Install Smart Tiles on a Wall with Concave Corner
How to Fit Smart Tiles Around an Electrical Outlet
Ideal Surfaces for Installing Smart Tiles
How to Install Smart Tiles Depending on the Model
How to Remove Smart Tiles
How to install Smart Tiles Finishing Edge (Smart Edge)
How to Install Smart Tiles on a Wall with Corner (Convex)?
Recommended Smart Tiles Installation Tools