Smart Tiles will stick on your walls for as long as you wish them to, that's our guarantee!
We offer replacement of defectives Smart Tiles following file investigation and depending on below conditions. You will be required to provide a proof of purchase such as a receipt or invoice, and/or lot numbers.
The guarantee also applies to design or manufacturing defects.
For the warranty to be valid, certain conditions apply.
Here are some of our terms and conditions:
- Wait a period of three (3) weeks before affixing Smart Tiles on a freshly painted wall to allow the paint to penetrate and dry thoroughly.
- The surface must be smooth and undamaged.
- The surface must be clean and dry.
- Do not install on unprimed drywall, gypsum, or sheetrock.
- You should clean the surface with a degreaser such as T.S.P. (trisodium phosphate).
- During installation, the ambient temperature must be at least 65 °F (18 °C) and should not exceed 95 °F (35 °C).
- Smart Tiles should not be exposed to direct steam, or be in direct contact with a heat source and should not be submerged in water (do not install in the shower).
- To install behind a gas range without a protective rear panel, allow a height of 8 inches (20 centimeters) above the surface to prevent the tiles from coming in contact with open flame and we recommend to install our Smart Panel. If there is a wall to the right or left side of the range, Smart Tiles must be installed at least two inches (six centimeters) away.
- Keep a distance of two inches (six centimeters) between an oven toaster grill and wall covered with Smart Tiles.
- If you decide to remove the Smart Tiles once they have been firmly applied, they cannot be reused.
- Smart Tiles are not designed to cover a floor, countertop or work surface, or to serve as a trivet.
- For maintenance, you should only use a mild non-abrasive product.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or chemicals that may react with the surface of the tile.