Norway Bleached Wood (x1)
* IMPORTANT: For this model, it is recommended to install exclusively on a white and smooth and sleek surface. Due to its large size without grout, the tile will tend to show any irregularities and colors of the surface covered.
Breathtakingly beautiful and featured in a new expanded format, the Norway Bleached recreates the sensual texture of ocean-washed wood. “So delicate!”, “So bright!” and “So sophisticated!” are just some of the compliments you can expect to hear after friends and family see your new kitchen!
While the beauty of this tile lies in the paleness of its colouring, darker wood cabinets and warm colours will complement this tile nicely. We particularly love the effect of the pale Norway when paired with stainless steel appliances.
- Install directly onto existing tiles or smooth surfaces.
- Durable, resistant to humidity and heat. However, it is strongly advised not to install them where they will come into direct contact with water.
- Robust and resistant to heat from stovetops and around a fireplace. Must not exceed a temperature of 49°C (120°F).
- Easy to reposition at installation and become permanently affixed after 48 hours, once pressure is applied.
- Easy to remove with little to no damage, depending on the surface.
- Gel component called Gel-O (3D effect).
- No yellowing or cracking over time.