1. Clean the surface with a degreasing agent such as TSP.
2. Mark your wall with a leveled line at the height of the 1st row of tiles to mark where the top of your tile will line up to.
3. Remove the protective film from the back of your tile and apply the tile to your wall on the horizontal line that you marked.
4. Apply one tile after another assuring that the tiles are straight and overlapped.
5. Repeat the process for the entire wall, removing the excess at the beginning and end of the rows if needed.
6. After 48 hours, your Smart Tiles have now become permanently applied to the wall. All you have to do now is sit back and enjoy!