Blok Beige (x1)
* IMPORTANT: For this model, it is recommended that you install exclusively on smooth and sleek surfaces. Due to its size, the tile will tend to show any irregularities in the surface. If the surface is even slightly indented such as with a grout line, you must fill any gaps to ensure a smooth application.
**Liquidation Sale, until quantities last: No refund, no return, no exchanges.
The Blok Beige is perfect for modern kitchens, and will charm you with its larger-than-life size. This style pairs well with pale coloured and with more contemporary materials such as stainless steel and glass. The square foot coverage of our Blok tile is 1.79sq2 feet. This tile size is exclusive to Smart Tiles.
How do you cut this style?? I tried using a box cutter and it destroyed an entire sheet...
Can these be used on vinyl flooring? trying to update my kitchen as I am renting.
Which products can be used around a gas fireplace (over existing tile)? Thanks
It looks like there is no overlap on the edges with the Blok Chevron tile, the pieces match up straight edge to straight edge. Is that correct? Also, what is your return policy?
Can these be installed over a mirror? Will they damage the mirror when removed?
Hello! Can the blok tiles be installed over painted walls? Thank you!
I want to know how many tiles are in one pack?
Can this be applied onto wallpaper?
- Capri Pera (x1)A$9.08Shop
- Oslo White (x1)A$23.53Shop
- Vintage Venezia (x1)A$9.62Shop
- Oslo Cream (x1)Special Price A$11.22 Regular Price A$23.53Shop
We can help you choose the best model: [email protected]