Norway Oak (x2)
Particularly beloved by Scandinavian countries, this light wood colour adds a touch of style that we traditionally associate with Norway. Choose counters of the same essence to give a soothing effect to your kitchen. To retain the brightness of the tile and its European look, pair with light, colder hues, even for your kitchen or bathroom accessories. Refinement is the key!
- Install directly onto existing tiles or smooth surfaces.
- Durable, resistant to humidity and heat. However, it is strongly advised not to install them where they will come into direct contact with water.
- Robust and resistant to heat from stovetops and around a fireplace. Must not exceed a temperature of 49°C (120°F).
- Easy to reposition at installation and become permanently affixed after 48 hours, once pressure is applied.
- Easy to remove with little to no damage, depending on the surface.
- Gel component called Gel-O (3D effect).
- No yellowing or cracking over time.