Norway Bleached Wood (x2)
*Liquidation sale, until quantities last: No refunds, no returns, no exchanges.
Breathtaking and featured in a new expanded format, the peel and stick Norway Bleached recreates the texture of ocean-washed wood. Delicate, bright and refined are some of the praises you will hear after a visit to your kitchen! While the success of this tile resides in the paleness of its hue, you can easily make your backsplash work with darker woods and warm colours, whether in your cabinets or shelves. We particularly love the effect the colour has when paired with stainless steel appliances!
- Install directly onto existing tiles or smooth surfaces.
- Durable, resistant to humidity and heat. However, it is strongly advised not to install them where they will come into direct contact with water.
- Robust and resistant to heat from stovetops and around a fireplace. Must not exceed a temperature of 49°C (120°F).
- Easy to reposition at installation and become permanently affixed after 48 hours, once pressure is applied.
- Easy to remove with little to no damage, depending on the surface.
- Gel component called Gel-O (3D effect).
- No yellowing or cracking over time.