When it's time to remodel a kitchen, the backsplash is often a headache. Replacing it involves breaking it and redoing part of the wall for the next backsplash. Is there another alternative to save time and money?
Do not remove your old kitchen backsplash. Leave it there. You can simply install Smart Tiles peel and stick tiles directly over it.
Some shapes of tiles (ex: diamond) have more texture than others. We recommend testing with 1 or 2 tiles before doing the full wall.
Installing Smart Tiles Stick On Tiles
The Smart Tiles adhesive allows you to install the Smart Tiles directly over the existing backsplash tiles, like glass tiles, for a simple and fast installation.
Complete your kitchen remodeling with peel and stick tiles in four steps:
- Wash the surface and grout lines with a powerful grease remover and wait for it to dry.
- Measure and mark the self-adhesive backsplash tile.
- If necessary, cut the peel and stick tiles using a cutter or sharp scissors.
- Now align and stick the Smart Tiles at your own pace.
Adhesive Capacity to All Surfaces
Glass tiles, ceramic tiles and even a painted wall can be covered with Smart Tiles peel and stick wall tiles.
- Without dents
- And dry
Some sanding may be necessary. Use the right sandpaper grit on the surface.
You may need to repair some imperfections on the previous backsplash tiles or grout lines with spackling paste.
In all these cases, do not forget to clean the wall later.
No Mess While Installing a Peel and Stick Backsplash
You have nothing to break and then nothing to fix. No more worries about the trowel, hammer, glue and tile cutter and…no more worries about grout!
With the Smart Tiles self-adhesive backsplash, allow yourself a mess free and quick renovation.
Stick On Tiles Advantages and Adhesive Warranty
Easy installation over an existing backsplash is not the only advantage of Smart Tiles. There are others and they are guaranteed:
- No special tools; a cutter and ruler are enough.
- Smart Adhesive allows for repositioning during installation.
- Durability; they are resistant to heat and humidity, colors will not fade or yellow.
- 3-D effect reproduces the look of glass tiles, thanks to the Gel-O technology developed in our laboratories.
- Ideal for renters.
During installation, it is possible to reposition and adjust the peel and stick tiles without losing adhesive.
Use a blow dryer to heat up the surface if you want to remove them.
>> Watch the installation videos.
Does the simplicity of installation leave you perplexed? Ask us your questions in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible!