Oslo White (x1)
* IMPORTANT: For the Oslo models, it is recommended that these be installed exclusively on smooth and sleek surfaces. Due to its size, the tile will tend to show any irregularities in the surface. If the surface is even slightly indented such as with a grout line, you must fill any gaps to ensure a smooth application of the Oslo.
The Oslo White is larger than life! Beautiful and extra large in size, it will suit any space in your home, and pairs well with many decor styles. Play up the tile’s simplicity by pairing it with dark, moody colours and copper toned accents.
Can these tiles be removed without damage when I move out? I’m a renter…
Does smart edge option come with tiles? I want to do a backsplash which will be the height of one of the tile sections. But will that top edge be unfinished then? I would want the top edge to have a finished/tapered look like smart edge pictures
How many tiles come in a box?
Can these be used in locations where they ultimately need to be removed?
For the Oslo tiles, I will be placing it over existing grouted tile. I’ll need to “fill in” the grout to ensure a smooth base. What do you recommend I use to make it a smooth surface?
Is there a recommended method for filling the grout lines to make the surface perfectly even? I have ceramic tile currently.
How big are the rectangles on each tile? As in what are the dimensions of each of the white tiles on Each sheet? How many tiles each are on each sheet approximately? Can you also tell me the Metro one VS this Oslo one? I need this for a small space
I just ordered these because none of the Home Depot’s near me had them in stock. At the Home Depot there are two units to a package equaling 2.88 ft.². Is each package ordered with your company the same? I just wanted to make sure I just ordered enough.
- Subway White (x1)$8.99Shop
- Metro Blanco (x1)$8.99Shop
- Square Velden (x1)$18.49Shop
- Blok White (x1)Special Price $20.99 Regular Price $30.49Shop
We can help you choose the best model: [email protected]