Oslo Nero (x1)
* IMPORTANT: For the Oslo models, it is recommended that these be installed exclusively on smooth and sleek surfaces. Due to its size, the tile will tend to show any irregularities in the surface. If the surface is even slightly indented such as with a grout line, you must fill any gaps to ensure a smooth application of the Oslo.
- Install directly onto existing tiles or smooth surfaces.
- Durable, resistant to humidity and heat. However, it is strongly advised not to install them where they will come into direct contact with water.
- Robust and resistant to heat from stovetops and around a fireplace. Must not exceed a temperature of 49°C (120°F).
- Easy to reposition at installation and become permanently affixed after 48 hours, once pressure is applied.
- Easy to remove with little to no damage, depending on the surface (renter-friendly).
- Gel component called Gel-O (3D effect).
- No yellowing or cracking over time.